It’s the start of the new year, so that means a whole new set of encounters with our awesome team here at EthoSource. This week’s profile features one of our employees whose work is primarily behind the scenes, but involves handling a ton of important transactions for all of our departments, every day! Meet our first EthoSource Encounter of 2015: Kristin Reynolds!
1. How long have you been at EthoSource?
2. What is a typical day at work for you entail?
As far as the accounting side of things goes, my day includes receiving and processing vendor invoices, assisting with setting up new vendors, running reports and any number of other things. On the HR side, it can include answering employee questions, assisting with making sure that employee paperwork is up-to-date and anything that comes along…helps to make the day interesting!
3. Why did you choose to get into HR/Accounting?
Lol I didn’t…it chose me. I went to school for Business Marketing, but my career path ended up going the Operations Management route which then led me to HR/Accounting.
4. What is your favorite part about working at EthoSource?
The atmosphere and culture
5. What chair do you sit in?
Herman Miller Mirra
6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere tropical!! Today I’m leaning towards Fiji…or Saint Lucia…or Bora Bora…getting the common thread here? 🙂
7. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I’ve decided to try yoga! Flexibility is not a strong suit of mine, so it will be quite a challenge.
8. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Visiting family and friends, CrossFit, going to the beach, reading