During your office furniture project, there will be a number of phases that involve the direction and supervision of a project
management professional. This individual will eliminate the need for multiple points of contact throughout the process by handling all the preparation and logistics of the delivery, install and whatever else must be completed in the designated time frame. Our project managers have a wide range of experience handling these responsibilities for installations and liquidations in cities all over the country.
- Throughout the project, your personal project manager will act as main point of contact to customers once the design process is complete and their order is finalized.
- The project manager handles all the scheduling of deliveries and installations involved in the project to ensure efficiency and timeliness.
- The PM will work with building management, general contractors & electricians as needed to make sure schedules coincide with the project deadlines to keep everything running smoothly.
- Any new product is ordered by the project manager who will then manage lead times and coordinate these with the all other product orders and additional services.
- The PMs will also prepare the order of pre-owned and refurbished product for production and work closely alongside design to make sure all customization details and materials are accounted for and relayed to our re-manufacturing team.
- Any punch items will be handled by the project managers to ensure the issues are resolved quickly and to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Project managers will make any necessary visits to the job site throughout the project.
No matter what office furniture solutions you require, our team of experienced project managers will ensure that your office furniture is packaged, delivered, installed or removed timely and efficiently. We’ll handle every step of the office furniture process, so your company can experience as smooth a transition as possible. For more information on our project management services, contact us directly with your project details.