Don’t worry about finding the perfect furniture for your West Chester, PA office. Ethosource can be your one-stop source for office furniture, layout, design, and installation. We can help you create the ideal environment while sticking to your budget.
At Ethosource, we have a tremendous product offering of new and refurbished office furniture that enables companies of all sizes to achieve a great-looking office at a price that works for them. We offer our clients turnkey services that include professional design and space planning, the ability to customize to your specifications, and expert project management. We want you to have an inspiring office environment you can be proud of for years to come.
We encourage you to visit our retail stores and showrooms in Reading and King of Prussia, PA. There you will find 50,000 square feet of constantly changing inventory. You can choose from our selection of top brands in the industry including Herman Miller, Knoll, Haworth, Steelcase, Humanscale, and many others. But, before you do, we would like to give you some tips for creating a millennial-friendly work environment.
Trendy, Millennial Friendly, Office Furniture
Thanks to low levels of unemployment, you might find your company competing with everyone else to attract and keep employees. Since the majority of the work force today is composed of millennials, designing your office to suit their tastes is a good idea.
Emphasizing space for comfortable collaboration, productivity, and wellness, will go a long way with those in the 18-34 age bracket. In fact, 76% of them place a lot of value in a company’s aesthetics and office design. If you want to be more relevant and millennial-friendly, here are several office furniture trends we recommend as you consider your office design:
- Comfy lounge areas for collaboration. Lounge areas often include couches where employees can comfortably work on their laptops or just take a much-needed break. They can help build office camaraderie by allowing for extended conversations.
- Sit-to-stand desks. There is a lot of research to suggest that many of the health problems we see today are caused by spending too much time in a seated position. Therefore, integrating sit-to-stand desks into your layout will enable your employees to enjoy better health, take fewer sick days, and cost you less in insurance.
- Modular benching systems. Benching systems have definitely become a popular office furniture trend. They are particularly valuable for businesses that want flexibility. They can be relocated to suit various needs and come in a variety of options.
- Booths or pods. Open office design is still well-loved. New booths and pods allow for semi-private meetings while still providing the open areas people want for collaboration with one another.
- Designated meeting spots. Some call these “breakout areas,” and suggest that they should include large monitor screens, conference phones, and a shared desk space. These don’t have to be large spaces, but they need to be placed in a way that groups can gather to discuss business in a comfortable manner.
You can find the best furniture for your office in West Chester, PA at Ethosource. We can also help you design a space that will satisfy your millennial employees. Give us a call at (888) 807 3846 to get started.