Office Furniture Lansdale, PA
Ethosource covers the entire life cycle of office furniture for businesses in Lansdale, PA. We provide the furniture as well as installation, maintenance, decommission, and replacement. Bring all of your related needs to us, and we’ll handle them professionally, quickly, and appropriately.
The comprehensive and professional nature of our service are the key draws for our clients. Knowing they can rely on us to deliver on all furniture needs leaves our clients free to handle the hard stuff, remaining focused on the business goals rather than the day-to-day distractions of furnishing an office.
The entire menu of Ethosource services consists of:
- Space planning and design
- Project management
- Office furniture decommissions
- Move Management and relocation
- Delivery and installation
- Service and parts
- Sustainable solutions
- Furniture maintenance
Often undiscussed, but always important, is how your aged office furniture will be handled. One of the services we offer is decommission of this furniture, and another is refurbishment.
In case you choose to forgo this service, let’s discuss a few of the options for your old office furniture that you might attempt on your own.
Repurpose Older Furniture
Nothing lasts forever, including office furniture. That doesn’t mean you should send it all to the junkyard, though. Plenty of the pieces can be repurposed. As any fan of Pinterest knows, the creative mind can think of a plethora of uses for old pieces. If you’re not interested, someone on Facebook will be.
Just a few ideas include:
- Reupholster the pieces for a fresh, clean aesthetic. If the only issues with the chairs in question relate to the fabric, this option is clearly preferable to disposal and replacement.
- Refinish wood desks and cabinets – chips, stains, and other damage are bound to happen over time, but you can have these pieces sanded and refinished. When the pieces are made of quality wood, refinishing is definitely preferable to disposal.
- Sell as Used Goods for Repurposing – Upcycling old pieces is a huge trend, and you can get a pretty good return on your investment if you find the right buyer and have quality pieces with good bones.
- Decommission through Ethosource – As previously discussed, one of the services we provide is to take old furniture out of your way. We refurbish quality pieces ourselves and offer those high-quality, made new again pieces to our clients who’d like a way to do more with less.
- Recycle the pieces instead of sending them to a landfill. Before you add one more item to the landfill, stop and call a recycling center. You’ll be amazed by the materials that these centers can recycle, and you’ll often receive documentation for tax purposes as well.
- Donate unwanted office furniture. Nonprofits, startups, thrift stores, and all sorts of others will take this furniture off your hands. You may not get any recoupment in return, but you will avoid contributing to the massive amounts in the landfills.
Whether you choose to allow Ethosource to handle clearing, liquidating, and replacing your old office furniture in Lansdale, PA or you handle it yourself, try to avoid sending it into the landfills. They’re full enough. If this task sounds like one you simply don’t have time to deal with, leave it to us. Learn more about how we will handle your furniture needs from design to layout, installation, maintenance, decommission, and replacement here on our website or by reaching out via phone at (610) 467-9113.