Office Furniture Glassboro, NJ
Traditional, modern, classic, and contemporary office furniture designs are available at Ethosource for your business in Glassboro, NJ. From open- or closed-office plans to industry-specific furnishings, our inventory includes a wide range of styles and brands of new and refurbished pieces.
Headquartered in Morgantown, PA, with retail showrooms in King of Prussia and Reading, Ethosource specializes in offering comprehensive services and affordable furniture solutions to clients across the globe.
Choose Refurbished Pieces for Practicality, Style, and Affordability
Pre-owned refurbished furniture is far from “used.”
Used furniture pieces are less likely to completely meet your business’s needs in terms of style and function while they may meet the limits of a very tight furnishing budget.
Refurbished furniture has been returned to like-new condition, and the pieces can be customized to your office’s decor or branding style. Used furniture, when purchased, will have cosmetic and even functional damage that you’ll have to repair yourself.
Ethosource Refurbished Furniture Is Modernized and Stylized
Furniture trends change fairly quickly, so most offices choose classic, traditional styles. However, Ethosource refurbished services bring aged furniture pieces current with stylish colors, textiles, and finishes. We provide a large inventory full of pieces that combines aesthetics and function effectively.
Ethosource Offers Entire Systems of Refurbished Furniture
Finding used furniture with all of the pieces to create a system of workstations may be impossible, but Ethosource provides full sets that you wouldn’t even know were pre-owned if we didn’t tell you.
Ethosource refurbished furniture promotes reconfigurations of your systems as your business develops. In fact, that is one of the many services that we offer.
The Entire Ethosource Catalog
In addition to being the premiere source of new and refurbished office furniture, Ethosource also provides a comprehensive catalog of services including the following:
- Space planning and design
- Discovery phase
- Design and layout
- Strategic budget optimization
- 3D Visualization
- Project management
- Maintaining scheduling
- Coordinating shipments
- Consistent communication
- Problem resolution
- Attending meetings governing project
- Final walkthrough verification
- Office furniture decommissions
- Furniture removal
- Move management
- Data cable removal
- Workstation content move/remove
- Trash and debris removal
- Wall patch and paint services
- Buy-back programs
- Sustainable solutions
- Reviewing existing space and new plans
- Establishing furniture inventory to minimize new purchases
- New space planning including layout, reused pieces, purchasing needs, and disposal pieces
- Project management and coordination to minimize disruption to business efforts
- Move management and relocation
- Expertly handle challenges like deadlines, disruption, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Design a personalized plan for your business that includes all details and then review the plan with you
- Comprehensive moving assistance including packing, labeling, deconstruction, transport, reinstallation, and disposal with capacity throughout the country
- Delivery and installation
- Dedicated company fleet, drivers, and installation specialists
- Detailed instructions guiding the plan
- Service and parts
- Quick turnaround
- Fully compatible with Herman Miller Ethospace
- Standard matching finishes
- Sustainable solutions
- Focus on reuse of decommissioned and liquidated pieces
- 100,000 square foot facility designated for refurbishment
- Eco-friendly line of refurbished cubicles
- LEED friendly solutions
- Vast array of eco-friendly products and materials
- Network of partners to locate reuse destination for furniture
- Furniture maintenance
- Service contracts available
- Workstation and panel cleaning
- Paint touch-up on metal
- Repair of scratches and dents
- Reupholstery service
- Repair and replacement of locks
- Glass replacement
The services that Ethosource offers will create a turnkey service in relation to your office furniture in Glassboro, NJ, and you can avail yourself of these services to any degree that you like. Discuss all of your options and our products by calling (610) 982-1955 or contacting us online.