Looking for furniture for your office in Birdsboro, PA? Look no further than Ethosource. We have showrooms in King of Prussia and Reading, PA, and will assist your business in creating the perfect office environment.
At Ethosource, we utilize a consultative approach that can help you determine the factors that are most important to you. Then we can help you creatively blend new, pre-owned, and refurbished pieces to ensure that we work within the budget you have developed.
Unlike other furniture sellers, we partner with you through the entire process. We offer space planning, design, project management, and installation services so that you can spend your time focusing on the success of your business. As you grow, we will be there to help with reconfigurations, updates, cleaning, and even moving and furniture liquidation.
Tips for Buying Office Furniture
If you are a new business owner, the idea of having to purchase all of the furniture for your company might feel a bit overwhelming. Indeed, your selections will have an impact on your business’ success. Purchasing the right furniture affects your staff and your clients. Here are some popular options to consider:
- Make comfort a priority. Productivity is directly linked to comfort. Be sure to invest in ergonomic chairs and desks. We understand it’s tempting to purchase furniture based on appearance but, to get the most from your employees, it is imperative to ensure that they can comfortability sit and work for long hours without injury or chronic pain.
- Colors have power. While it might seem farfetched, choosing the right color for your furniture can either enhance or hinder productivity. Research suggests that blue motivates people and adding orange to the environment can provide some emotional balance. Consequently, many companies have done away with drab gray, black, and white color schemes and brought in reds, greens and orange.
- Place function over form. There are some really fun new designs in office furniture that may seem intriguing and tempting, but sometimes traditional shapes are your best option, especially if they function better in your space. The size and shape of your furniture will directly impact the traffic flow in the office, so while you might want to go with something more creative in appearance, be sure to consider its functional value over its aesthetics.
- Organization is tantamount. Clutter will significantly decrease productivity. Purchase office furniture that has the right amount of storage space to allow your staff to keep their desks distraction-free. Cubicle workstations can be a great choice for keeping desks organized. This makes staying on task and keeping things orderly a lot easier.
- Purchase based on ROI. It may be tempting to go with the least expensive options, but when you purchase your furniture based on price instead of value, you are making a serious mistake. This doesn’t mean you have to buy the most expensive pieces, either. When you opt to purchase a blend of new and refurbished furniture, Ethosource can help you acquire pieces from some of the top brands at discounted prices.
Getting the right office furniture in Birdsboro, PA is as simple as contacting or visiting Ethosource. When you need assistance with furnishing your office, we can be reached at (888) 807 3846.