Choosing the right office furniture in Bethlehem, PA doesn’t have to be an exasperating chore. Ethosource can provide you with all the necessary information to ensure that your furniture choices create the perfect office environment for your staff and clients.
At Ethosource, we partner with our clients to help them through the entire office design process. Our experts offer you space planning, design, project management, and installation services. This will enable you to remain focused on your business and, when you are ready to upgrade, reconfigure, or liquidate, we will be there for you.
5 Things to Consider When Buying Office Furniture
Purchasing office furniture for your company is a big responsibility. A lot rides on the choices because your staff and your clients will be impacted by the decisions you make. We encourage you to invest some time thinking about these five factors before you buy:
- Budget. This has to be the number one consideration. Knowing how much you are willing to invest, before you even look at your options, is essential. If you start researching products before you think this through, you will certainly spend more than intended. Allocating your budget before you start shopping will help you narrow down your choices without compromising quality.
- Ergonomics. This is a word you see thrown around all the time, but it has some serious implications when it comes to the workplace. It’s important to recognize that your staff will spend lots of time at their workstations. Desks, chairs, and workstations that are designed with ergonomics in mind are important for employee health, comfort, and productivity.
- Versatility. Given budgetary limitations, it is always a good idea to purchase pieces that are versatile and can be used in different ways. Buying desks that have file storage space, for example, means you won’t have to purchase additional file cabinets. If you are anticipating growth over the next 3, 5 or 10 years, you may want to look into the latest design trends to set your business up for the future.
- Size. Size definitely matters. Think about the type of work your employees do before confining them in spaces that are too small to fit everything they need. Small workstations work well in call centers, where employees generally need little more than a phone, a computer, and a storage drawer. Paperwork-heavy jobs, on the other hand, and jobs that involve collaboration and client meetings require more space, larger desktops, and better storage to be efficient.
- Brand. Now that you know the basics of selecting office furniture, it is important to think through your company’s brand and how the pieces you choose will represent it. 63% of surveyed workers said their company’s brand identity was not reflected in its interior office environment. It makes sense to purchase furniture that will contribute to the beauty of your office and, at the same time, reflects your company’s identity and culture.
Finding the right office furniture in Bethlehem, PA is as easy as visiting Ethosource. We would love for you to stop by one of our showrooms in King of Prussia or Reading, PA. And, if you have additional questions for our experts, feel free to give us a call at (888) 807 3846.