You can get new office furniture in Reading, PA from Ethosource. We sell new, previously-owned, and refurbished office furniture. And, now we have two retail stores and showrooms in Reading and King of Prussia, PA for your shopping convenience!
Ethosource has a tremendous product offering that enables companies of all sizes to achieve a great looking office at a price that works for them. Our turnkey services include professional space and design planning, expert project management, and the ability to customize furniture to your specifications.
Buying New Office Furniture Has Benefits
Dedicated furniture manufacturers are constantly striving to find the most comfortable, ergonomic, and efficient designs for their product lines. If you are working from an office with outdated furniture, it could be seriously impacting your company’s productivity and success. In fact, buying new office furniture has benefits like these:
- Warranty. No doubt your old furniture has outlived its warranty expiration dates. Buying new furniture gives you a new warranty that serves as insurance on your investment. A great warranty will enable you to replace a damaged product without costing a fortune. Unfortunately, that won’t happen with old furniture.
- Taxes. Business owners love to hear the words “tax deductible.” And, if you are a small business owner, then you have the added benefit of being able to deduct the cost of your new furniture as a business expense. Talk to your tax advisor about this prior to making any new furniture purchases.
- Eye-catching. People who visit your office will infer a great deal from what they see. They will base their perceptions about your business on the layout and quality of the environment. When clients see that you continually upgrade your space, they will understand that you are actively investing in your company’s growth and anticipating expansion. New furniture is a great way to make an excellent first impression on new clients.
- Recruitment. Surely you hope to add more staff as your business grows. Allowing your current employees to work in a comfortable, well-designed space with nice furniture will help with word of mouth recruitment. And, people who come to the office to apply, or interview, for positions will see that the company takes care of current staff.
- Health. New furniture hasn’t been exposed to germs. This means that adding new furniture to your office can actually improve the overall health of your employees. This, in turn, means they will take off fewer sick days!
Here is one more tip from our Ethosource experts. Before you decide to buy new furniture, it is important to determine what you need and what your budget will be. This way, you won’t be inclined to overspend on items that aren’t necessary for productivity and improvements.
When it’s time to buy new office furniture in Reading, PA, look no further than Ethosource. Our experts can help you meet all your design and décor needs. We can help you choose which pieces will best fit your space and budget. If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (888) 807-3846.