The hospitality industry is ever evolving, so picking the right furniture for your environment might be essential to its success. Thankfully, you have access to the experts at Ethosource who can set you on the right path to your dreams.
Due to the constantly changing hospitality design trends, it should be comforting to know that Ethosource remains in partnership with our clients well beyond the installation of new furniture. We will assist you with furniture reconfigurations, repairs, updates, cleaning, moving, as well as trade-ins, buybacks, and liquidation services. No matter what your business needs, we invite you to experience Ethosource. You will be thrilled with the outcome.
Hospitality Furniture Trends
The furniture you place in your business contributes to functionality, obviously, but making sure it is appealing will also directly impact its success. As a hotel or restaurant owner, the furniture you choose will create a lasting impression on those who visit your business.
If people have traveled long distances to enjoy your business atmosphere you want to ensure that it is relaxing for them. And, you want to embrace creativity in a way that will enhance your business’ success. But what are the hospitality trends that need to be placed at the forefront of your thought?
Here are some top trends that our experts want you to know about:
- Wood Whimsy. Organic and unpolished wood provides you a timeless feel that allows your company to maintain that classic and minimalistic appearance that will draw people in. As you move away from the traditional heavily ornamented furniture you will find that you are instilling a breath of fresh air into your space.
- Mixing Materials. Contrasting designs, colors, patterns, and finishes is not a new thing in the hospitality industry. However, new options for you to consider include plush furniture, metal accents, and marble-like stone to create that elegant look you might be desiring. Yet, organic preferences are also a viable décor choice.
- Go Vibrant. As furniture designers become bolder and more adventurous in their color schemes you will note that these designs are gaining traction in the hospitality industry. If you are looking for a distinctive flair to your seating areas, consider those high-volume hues or big splashes of more primary colors. These serve to create uplifting atmospheres and can help you differentiate key areas in your business.
- Welcome Drama. You may have noticed a revival in moody tones and dark hues, especially for an intimate feel. Deep purples, vermillion reds, lacquered blacks, and varnished browns, reminiscent of turn-of-the-century boudoirs and parlors are being increasingly used on both upholstery and furniture surfaces. When evoking a refined and relaxing environment is your goal, try adding pools of warm light that create sultry shadows.
- Contemplate Concrete. Minimalistic aesthetics are on the rise and polished concrete can create that effect. Modern designers are returning to mid-century sensibilities by playing on the single-tone, matte effect for tables, countertops, and kitchen islands. When you combine this with wood you achieve a fashionably chic ambiance.
Hospitality furniture is seeing some unique changes in design and color. Now is the time to embrace these trends, especially if you are redesigning or creating your first space. Ethosource can help you locate the perfect furniture for your business. Give us a call at (888) 807.3846 for more information or additional advice.