As a new office furniture company starting in a one room office back in 2001, EthoSource’s very first sale was an office liquidation. 12 years later, our company is a nationally recognized leader in the field of used office furniture liquidation and project management.
For companies planning to relocate, reorganize or upgrade their existing office furniture, our Corporate Liquidation Professionals specialize in the purchase, dis-assembly, and removal of all types and brands of excess furniture. EthoSource strives to provide our corporate clients with maximum value, turnkey solutions and smooth, trouble-free office liquidations that are completed on schedule. EthoSource is your nationwide office liquidators.
Our Liquidation Capabilities:
- Removal of all styles and types of office furniture including cubicles, desk sets, chairs, tables, and much more.
- Our Professional Project Management team will ensure a hassle-free experience by handling all aspects of any size project, no matter how large.
- We handle the Logistics involved in providing all the necessary solutions for your liquidation in the time frame you need. We have never missed a deadline!
- If you require Storage during the transition of your project, we can provide the necessary accommodations for furniture waiting for distribution.
- Our goal is to Apply Value to your existing furniture, so you can maximize your investment toward your new furniture.
- As your office changes, we can Reconfigure and Re-Stack current workstations and furniture to fit your redesign or additions to your space.
- We’ll actively manage Office Moves by handling the delivery, installation, transportation, and reassembly of office furniture.
- Provide Low-Cost Solutions for your existing office furniture that provide all the necessary tools to fit your company’s need and save you money.
If you are a Mover or a Dealer looking for nationwide office liquidator services for your customer, click on the buttons on the left hand side to see how EthoSource can work with you.
Contact us today to discuss your project scope and schedule.
Some of Our Liquidation Clients Include: